On-Site Holistic Therapies
Here at the treatment Tree we offer businesses onsite Holistic therapies within the workplace. Our onsite visiting service is perfect for giving employees a well-deserved break. All our treatments are designed to unwind, yet re-energise, leaving employees better equipped for a more productive and enjoyable day.
You can be assured that our team of therapists are fully trained and insured and are great at delivering stress relieving, pampering time out to your employees or clients.
What’s so good about it?
Regular sessions can help enhance your employee’s health and relieve workplace stress and tension. Anything that helps re-energise, bolster morale and improve employee well-being is worth investing in. It’s estimated that 75% of all illnesses are stress related, so by finding ways to relieve stress within your workforce can only help improve staff sickness and morale.
For more information on stress and its effects please see the suggested websites below.
We offer a range of Business Treatments, including our most popular, Seated Head & Shoulder massage (Indian Head massage), short revitalising Reflexology treatments and calming Aromatherapy treatments for the hands and arms.
Onsite services are perfect for when you’re planning a well-being event, occupational health awareness workshop or as on-going programme of good health for your team.
Please choose from the following treatments:
- Onsite Massage; Back, Neck, Shoulders & Head
- Aromatherapy Hand & Foot Massage
- Beauty treatments; Express facials and mini manicure/pedicure
Benefits of On-Site Treatments include:
- Easing muscle aches and pains, particularly in the key areas of the back, neck and shoulders
- Alleviates symptoms of stress such as headaches, eyestrain and insomnia and general tension relief
- Increased self-awareness
- Healthy break – no high-sugar doughnuts, no coffee, just relaxation!
- Overall relaxation
- Induces feelings of well-being and balance
- Relief of muscular tension in the hands & feet.
- More positive outlook and attitude
- Promotes overall health and has a balancing effect on the body
- Leaves you feeling relaxed, revitalized and energized
Benefits to the organisation
- By providing health benefits to your employees, you are in turn benefiting your organisation by:
- Reducing likelihood of absence from work due to stress-related conditions
- Demonstrating a progressive approach to the wellbeing of employees and showing staff you care!
- Increasing staff morale and motivation, helping to improve productivity
On site visits can enhance feelings of wellbeing and can be a useful complementary therapy for those living with chronic conditions alongside conventional medical care.
Here at the Treatment Tree we believe that by tackling the early signs of stress and tension, you can relieve the symptoms of stress and possibly prevent further development of more chronic problems. It is advisable to contact your GP if you have any stress induced signs and symptoms to ensure that there are no underlying medical conditions.
You may also be interested in our pamper parties, with added Beauty treatments, all with the aim of enhancing the well-being of your staff or for a special out of work treat.
Fancy a go?
Costs & Further details
- Individual packages designed for your specific needs/requirements.
- Prices start from £50 per hour, per therapist. Each therapist can perform two to three treatments per hour. Each individual treatment will be 15 to 20 mins each.
- Minimum of two hours per visit
- ½ day and full day visits will have discounted rates.
- NB – Please allow an extra 5 to 10mins per person for a consultation about their general health and lifestyle. This will help me determine if the therapy is appropriate for them and safe. This information is confidential
To book an appointment, or to simply to discuss your requirements please call me on 07813 528 408 or contact me via the contact page
Please note 24 hours’ notice of cancellation is required to avoid a charge for booked onsite treatments.
Further info; Stress and its effects websites